July Ground Training Sessions / Phase 1
- Ground training sessions.
- Kiting / ground handling.
- Forward inflations and low winds.
- Reverse inflations and high winds.
- Simulator inside and outside.
- Ground school / USPPA information.
- PPG 1 and PPG 2 written tests.
- Anyone can book this session (no prerequisite).
Important! An evening session booking is subject to change. An evening session is defined as 2 hours before sunset. There will be no ground training instruction 2 hours before sunset -- if the evening is flyable and student pilots are present. Be sure to check the winds before coming out. There are just too few flyable evenings each month, and student pilots always get priority. Grounded students are still welcome to come out, but they will be working on their own.